The TaylorMade Golf P770 Forged Irons feature:
- Progressive offset to help control ball flight.
- Advanced forging process to create a pure and simple head shape that appeals to the better player’s eye.
- P770 iron has higher MOI for ball speed consistency, thus more forgiveness, and has a lower center of gravity, which creates a higher launch angle than its predecessors.
- Thin topline, and a tight leading edge to promote an appealing look at address and crisp, clean contact.
- Flatter, medium cambered sole offers improved turf interaction after impact.