The KING F9 SPEEDBACK Hybrid Rescue Club features:
- Two-piece construction features a thin, forged 455 high-strength stainless steel face insert and a 17-4 stainless steel body. A thinner forged face increases flex and responsiveness for improved distance and ball speed on off-center hits.
- 10% Larger clubhead is in between the size of the KING F8 and KING OS hybrids and increases the MOI resulting in more forgiveness and stability.
- Redesigned Rail System to save discretionary weight needed to lower the club's center of gravity, while maintaining the same great turf interaction our Baffler rails have always provided.
- A 15 gram tungsten weight is positioned in the back to promote high, towering trajectories and a steeper descent angle for improved stopping power into greens.
- Headcover included adjustment wrench purchased separately.