The Cobra Golf SPEEDZONE Fairway Woods feature a traditional shape with back weighting and a slightly shallower face for easy launch and high, towering trajectories. Featuring baffler rails to improve turf interaction by allowing the club to glide effortlessly through tight lies, thick rough, and even bunkers. Stop laying up on par 5's with a new fairway wood from Cobra Golf.
- Direct from Cobra's custom shop.
- Hollow rails flex more than solid rails and create a 70% larger hot spot area from heel to toe for higher launch and more ball speed.
- CNC milling is up to 5 times more precise than hand polishing and is used to ensure that every face is right up to the legal limit.
- Baffler rails improve turf interaction by allowing the club to glide effortlessly through tight lies, thick rough, and even bunkers.
- Carbon fiber crown creates 10 grams of discretionary weight to move the center of gravity lower and deeper.
- Headcover included. Wrench purchased separately.