The Cobra Golf KING F8 Driver features:
- Golf's first CNC precision milled forged titanium driver face with E9 Technology is thinner, hotter, and more precise.
- Tighter face thickness tolerances allow the face to be milled as thin as possible to deliver increased deflection for faster ball speeds. This yields a face that is 10% lighter.
- A multi-directional CNC pattern delivers a thinner face, while the circular milling pattern in the center provides an aesthetically pleasing visual of the Sweet Zone.
- Polymer crown trips are 90% lighter than Titanium, to help improve aerodynamic performance without raising the CG. Titanium trips are utilized on the sole for increased durability, while lowering the CG for enhanced speed.
- 8 easily adjustable loft settings (9*-12*) help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch and spin to maximize distance. Increasing or decreasing the loft will adjust the launch by +/- .5 degrees and the spin by +/- 400 rpms, respectively.
- Headcover and wrench included.